Start of production of polyethylene films
As part of the company's policy to expand the range of products, JSC Techmashimpeks purchased equipment for the production of three-layer polyethylene films and bags from them. In December 2022, the following equipment was purchased, installed and put into operation:
- ABC 1300 3-layer blown co-extruder. Model: XHH-IBC 55/65/55 1300 ABC;
- Automatic plastic bag making machine. Model: XH-LP800.
This equipment makes it possible to process high-pressure polyethylene (LDPE) and obtain a high-quality three-layer film of various sizes and colors. A high degree of automation of the equipment guarantees a stable high quality of the products.
Thanks to the co-extrusion technology, it became possible to economically produce films with various combinations of properties, multi-color films (the color of the film from different sides may be different). This technology is considered waste-free. involves the use of technological waste to form the middle layer of the film.
Nomenclature of film products:
- Building films;
- agricultural films;
- shrink films;
- milk films;
- films for packaging bulk products;
- films for postal (courier) packages;
- films for Rater packages.
- sleeve. Width from 900 to 1400 mm;
- Half sleeve. Custom Width;
- Canvas. Width to order.
Film color - to order. Various combinations of colors of internal and external surfaces of films are possible.
Film thickness - from 40 microns to 140 microns. The thickness is selected for each product individually.
Nomenclature of packaged products:
- Courier packages from 100mm to 800mm wide;
- Courier bags with a pocket for documents with a width of 100mm to 800mm;
- Courier bags with a cut handle from 100mm to 800mm wide;
- Ritter bags with cut handle;
- Rayter bags with punched reinforced handle;
- Rater-type bags with collar-type reinforcement.